Computer Image Systems, Inc. has partnered with ABT Global to provide a unique Healthcare solution for the Release of Information (ROI). ROI+ is the only truly automated workflow software solution for processing requests for release of Protected Health Information (PHI). ROI+ requires less than half of the staff currently utilized by Healthcare providers and ROI service companies to fulfill any given volume of ROI requests.
We currently have three distinct ROI offerings.
ROI+ Total Care CIS provides the personnel for fulfilling Release of Information Requests utilizing ROI+. This on site solution provides the staff required to fulfill various requests while providing your management staff with real time status of all ROI activity.
ROI+ SaaS Care Your own in house staff utilizes the ROI+ SaaS solution and get all of the benefits of ROI+ like controlling the chain of custody of each Release and automatic invoicing as a by product of fulfilling the Release. This is a revenue sharing opportunity
ROI+ Remote Service Your facility provides us with a secure, remote access to your EHR and the entire Release Process is completed in our Merchantville, NJ facility.
NEW! Patient Text Alerts & Mobile Access to Disability Forms & Medical Records
“Unique-to-the-Industry” Patient Alert & Delivery System for Healthcare Providers
and Outsource Service Companies
Why did we develop this new feature?
- Reduces your staff’s time and effort to communicate with patients. This system uses secure automated text alerts and electronic delivery to reduce inbound/outbound communications with patients.
- Uses patients’ preferred method of delivery. Unsurprisingly, 85% of people in the US have a smartphone (the new “personal computer”). In fact, the smartphone is often their only “computer.”
- Uses patients’ preferred method of communication. People overwhelmingly prefer to receive alerts by text and to access the internet via their smart device.
- Increases patient satisfaction. Patients have expressed their gratitude for the text alerts and for being able to pay for and view their requested documents through the convenience of their smartphone—anytime, anywhere.
- Uses the most flexible and convenient technology. Putting requested PHI (other than imaging) on a CD is actually a major impediment to the patient, as it requires access to a computer (with a CD drive).
- Dispels myths about your patients. Patients are not “behind the times.” Patients of all demographics have cell phones and text messaging, and they use our system successfully every day.
SAMPLE TEXT NOTIFICATIONS:
Brochures and Screen Shots
|CIS-ROI+ Digital Dashboard|
|CIS-Meeting Meaningful Use Brochure||Answering a few basic questions can help us determine which model best fits your organization.|